Port Byron Community Health
Great news for our community!
Port Byron Community Health has been expanded and renovated — with almost
double the space — and welcomes a new family nurse practitioner, JD. Brederson, MS, RN, FNP-BC.
Certified Application Counselors are available to talk with you about health insurance enrollment in the NY State of Health Marketplace.
You’ll also find a sparkling new facility that has grown by 1,750 square feet and includes:
More medical exam rooms—expanded from 3 to 5
Additional rooms for our dental practice
A spacious, updated waiting room
New spaces for our receptionist, providers, patient navigators and other staff
A room for Telehealth consultations that give you improved access to specialists
Use of Electronic Medical Records so we can better manage your care
To schedule an appointment call 315.776.9700 or to get directions to Port Byron Community Health, please click here.
Our convenient, comprehensive health services include:
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Preventative Services
- Cancer and other disease screening
- Routine gynecological care
- Well Child Services
- Immunizations (Adult & Child)
- Family Planning
- Communicable Disease (STD, HIV, TB, etc)
- Screenings and tests: Cancer, Cholesterol, blood lead levels, hypertension, diabetes
- Oral Hygiene & Instruction
- Amalgams / Composites (white fillings)
- Routine Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures