Port Byron Community Health
Welcome to the Port Byron Community Health, located at 60 Main Street. We are your all-in-one health center for primary care and dental services. We provide personal, individualized care with an emphasis on wellness and prevention. Our providers believe that listening is the best medicine. We get to know your goals and concerns so that we can deliver the best care for you.
Our comprehensive health services include:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Adolescent Health
- Diagnostic Lab Testing
- Well Child Services
- Immunizations (Adult and Children)
- Family Planning Services
- Preventive Screenings: Cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, lead, cancers (cervical, testicular, breast)
- Nutrition Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation
- Care Coordination Services
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
- Telehealth Specialty Access
- Routine Gynecological Care
- Pap Smears
- Birth Control Options
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Health Education
- Counseling and Referrals
- Oral Hygiene and Instruction
- Dental Exams
- Amalgams/Composites (Fillings)
- Routine Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
- Teledental Services
- On-site Patient Navigators and Community Health Workers to assist and advocate for you.
- Certified Applications Counselors to help you with the New York State of Health Marketplace insurance, Child Health Plus, and Medicaid.
- Telehealth consultations that connect you with out-of-town specialists.
- Multilingual staff to help you with health insurance, referrals and paperwork.
As a part of Finger Lakes Community Health, we are champions for our patients. That means we work hard to ensure that you get the quality healthcare services you need, no matter where you live.