Geneva Community Health
At Geneva Community Health, we are champions for the patient — and we are a Patient Centered Medical Home. We were recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) for providing comprehensive primary care for children, youth, and adults. We obtained the highest – Level 3 — recognition under the NCQA Physician Practice Connections — Patient Centered Medical Home program.
What does that mean for you? As a patient-centered medical home, you will have a provider managing your care. So whether you need medical, dental or behavioral health care, GCH is committed to providing coordinated primary care when you need it most.
We are located at 601-B Washington Street, Geneva, NY 14456. You can contact us at 315.781.8448.
To schedule an appointment or to get directions to Geneva Community Health, please click here.
Our convenient, comprehensive health services include:
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Preventative Services
- Cancer and other disease screening
- Routine gynecological care
- Well Child Services
- Immunizations (Adult & Child)
- Family Planning
- Communicable Disease (STD, HIV, TB, etc)
- Screenings and tests: Cancer, Cholesterol, blood lead levels, hypertension, diabetes
- Oral Hygiene & Instruction
- Amalgams / Composites (white fillings)
- Routine Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns, Bridges, and Denture
For more information about our Dental program, click here.